Surprisingly light for a stability shoe, the Arahi returns, grounded in the same stabilizing J-Frame as its predecessor. Boasting a seemingly contradictory combination of maximal cushioning and minimal weight, it's been refined with a pull tab and mesh upper with zones of breathability. Remarkably light and exceptionally comfortable, the Arahi 6 is a lively support shoe for a wide range of runners.
- Recycled content mesh lining
- Plush tongue to take off pressure from the laces
- Extended heel pull for easy on and off
- Ortholte sockliner for a comfortable step in
- CMEVA midsole provides lightweight and comfortable cushioning
- Early-stage Meta-Rocker for heel-to-toe transitions
- J-Frame midsole support for a supportive ride from heel touch to toe-off
- Zonal rubber and Durabrasion rubber provide a durable ride.