A classic Nike runner gets the seasonal treatment of Nike Shield to keep your feet feeling dry, light, and fresh no matter the cool, dark, wet conditions. The water-repellent upper helps you conquer the puddles, and reflective elements keep you visible in the fading daylight. An aggressive outsole optimizes your grip on wet surfaces to let you run in confidence.
- Toggle lacing system is easy to adjust in cold, wet weather.
- Sealed seams help keep water out.
- Reflective elements pop in low light.
- Rubber is formulated to provide optimal traction on wet surfaces.
- Heel-To-Toe Drop: 10mm (12 mm forefoot, 22 mm heel)