Almost as light as a tempo shoe, but with more cushioning, these women's breathable running shoes has been an instant favorite for runners who like distance but want more flexibility.
- UA HOVR technology provides 'zero gravity feel' to maintain energy return that helps eliminate impact
- Compression mesh Energy Web contains & molds
- UA HOVR foam to give back the energy you put in
- CONNECTS TO UA MAPMYRUN: tracks & analyzes your running metrics to help make you a better runner
- Microthread upper dries fast & provides a breathable, compression-like fit for lightweight strength
- Tongue is attached to the footbed by stretchable support wings to maintain a snug fit throughout the foot
- External TPU heel counter for additional support & structure
- Removable, anti-microbial Ortholite® sockliner molds to the foot for customized comfort & cushion
- Blown rubber under the forefoot & high-abrasion rubber under the heel to help absorb ground contact.